Business proposal

                     BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
ATTN:

I know it's quite astonishing when a business proposal comes from an
unknown person whom you do not know or have in anyway come in contact
with.I got your address from the chambers of commerce and Industries
here in the Netherlands,due to the consideration of your companies
profiles,I solicit for your understanding and co-operation in this
Transaction that will be benefit to both of us.

I am from Sierra Leone in West Africa,a diamond merchant, but presently
residing in the Netherlands due to the unstable political situation in
my country.My proposal to you is,we have Brilliantly and quietly
transferred my capital and that of my friend which amounts to the sum
of USD$15,250,000.00(Fifteen Million,Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand
United States Dollars)through a Diplomatic means in the
Netherlands,which we safely deposited with a security company in
exchange to pay a very high interest rates.

My partner and I will be willing to invest this fund in your country,
of course with your assistance once we can trust you.We have also
decided to give you 20%of the total sum if you are able to assist us on
the areas of investment in this transaction.As we have practical
reasons for not investing in the Netherlands. It might interest you to
know that this transaction is 100% risk free for both parties.Hence all
modalities for efficient security,safety and successful transaction
have been arranged.
So please feel free to contact me through the e-mail address so that as
time goes on,I can give you my contact number.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent reply .

Best Regards,

Carl Minnot