Re: I am not going to let Cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server

FWIW, All I think any one really needs here is to be certain that you have done and checked every possibility (that
you can) out your self before bringing it up on the list.  Check mailing list archives, etc.

	Once it is clear that you have checked every possibiliity (there are a lot of very intelligent people here and
most can determine the cause of something simply by reading the post for as long as that post provides sufficient
information/test-cases to work with).

	Can't recall, but I believe there are at least 500 people who depend on this list for feedback and support
where Cygwin is concerned.  A fair amount of them use Cygwin for critical operations (server or otherwise).  If a
problem still persists, then provide test cases and/or linear data sufficient enough to invoke the resources of this
mailing list.

	The traffic, here, can be great.  I believe that what I've referenced above above are just some of the main
assumptions where questions about Cygwin are concerned, or any of the Cygwin Setup included apps/binutils/utils
are concerned.  I trust that cgf or any of the moderators for this list "will" correct me if I am missing something.  That
is just part of what they do.  My part is to be very clear about what I see occurring now, and to report that to the best
of my ability to the mailing list if that is what becomes necessary after addressing the (not unrealistic) expectations
noted above.

	Paul G.