Re: Question from Thailand about package Cygwin.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 01:10:48AM -0400, g44060945@nu.ac.th wrote:
> To any, whom may concern.
> I need to buy CD package of Cygwin. Because in my country internet line is very slow inconvenience to download. Now, Do you have CD package of Cygwin for sale yet?

Hi Sayam,

unfortunately we don't have a CD package nor will there be any in
foreseeable future.

Isn't it possible to set up a ftp mirror somewhere in Thailand which
would allow you and others in your contry to use just local lines for
downloading?  Do you have connections to some University, perhaps?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.