RE: Cygrunsrv and backups

Don, i'm sorry about being such a pain but i have googled for a bit with no
luck :-(
on my status i dont get the remaining blocks, only the total capacity. i
then did a status 3 which tells me that "reports remaining" is set to "no".
so i'm assuming i have this option disabled. i couldnt find no info on the
net on how to enable it.  is this some kind of hardware thing, as in my
drive does not support it or is it just a software preference? and if it is
how do i set to yes, do you know?

thanks mate.

marco