'redownload' aka download again and setup.exe

Ok. Time for a straw poll.

Please write back (to me or the list, your choice) whether you use the
DELIBERATE 'download again' functionality of setup.exe or not.
And if so, how often and for what purpose.

This is to determine if certain functionality that -in essence- causes
the 'accidental' redownloading of files in 'download only' mode.

Both positive and negative answers are useful, but in the absence of any
significant number of answers, I will assume that no-one uses the
functionality.

Unless there is a real user need for it, the functionality will be
removed in the next setup.exe release.

Rob