Re: Building ImageMagick on Cygwin

Soren, having followed some of the discussion on the libpng list, I
understand your frustration.  However, NOBODY ELSE here on the cygwin
list has any IDEA what you're talking about.

You are ranting in front of the wrong audience -- why take out your
frustrations with those other people on us?  With this display of bad
attitude, you use up the goodwill your effort and help in providing and
porting IM to cygwin gained you.  Not good.

If you want to classify this as a "purile lecture", go ahead -- but
first, pretend you know nothing about the recent goings on within the IM
mailing list, png-developers, or freetype, and re-read your message.

--Chuck