Man Pages for posix/pthread

I am new to cygwin, and couldn't find any help about this.

I installed with man , gcc etc but there is no man page for pthread
Have I installed something wrong or need to edit man.conf or something like
that?
I couldn't find any pthread pages by doing a find either. Is it included
with the cygwin
distribution? If they aren't can I download/install them from somewhere?

man works fine for other functions e.g. printf etc.

Thanks
Peter Conklin

- NOTICE -
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.

Dimension Data Australia Pty Limited was formerly known as Com Tech Communications Pty Ltd