Re: Building ImageMagick on Cygwin

The URL I promised (as the o.p. who started this thread):

http://home.att.net/~perlspinr/IM_build.html

That page will give some background information, as well
as I am able at this time. Hope it helps those who might
want the help. I am sure that many readers of this List
don't want my "help" but fortunately -- blessedly -- we
live in a time of relative freedom of expression, so I
can still offer what I know even if it falls on a lot of
deaf ears.

  Thanks for reading,
    Soren Andersen