RE: where is cygintl-1.dll?

David,

In less than 10 clicks I went into setup.exe (having no idea where libintl1
is) and expanded the package tree to find All->Libs->libintl1.  What was so
hard about that?

It may be that you have been working with a bad mirror site that doesn't
have recent packages (or maybe it is *way* out of synch).  Try the
mirrors.rcn.net hosts if you can't find libintl1 in setup.exe's package
listing.

Harold