Re: [ANNOUNCEProfiling a dll with cygwin

Hi,

I built a FORTRAN/C DLL and I load it from a C driver program via
Loadlibrary().
I have compiled both, the DLL and the driver program, with gcc/g77 and
the compiler option -pg.

The problem now is that the DLL apears not to be profiled - the output
just gives information for the driver program.

For me it is only important to profile the functions within the DLL.
Does anybody know if this is possible with the cygwin compiler?

Thanx,
        Felix