GCC Setup / Cygwin

You need to run setup again.  Click open the Devel
category, you will find gcc there, that is where g++
comes from.  It is NOT installed by default.  You
might have even more fun if you click open all the
categories and look to see if there is anything
else there you want.  I definitely recommend gsl, the
GNU Scientific Library for example.  I am also partial
to Python and Perl.

Also make the Cygwin list archives one of your favorites.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/

Your question comes up about once a week, or twice. Reading
this a time or two a  day really helps with learning, I
learn something new every day.

Wayne Keen