RE: Setup as recommended reading

There is a motivation in my recommendation that
goes beyond what's new.

A few months ago, in a discussion with a new user,
he pointed out that as his needs and requirements
evolved, and he needed something he wasn't using
previously in Cygwin, he was suprised at how often,
he found, like the commercial says "its in there".

and...

How often are there posts from users who "thought
they installed everything", only to have to be told
to go back and open category x and install what they
wanted.

I'm probably weird, but I don't see a problem with
respect to how setup works in this respect.

Wayne Keen

p.s. I am still also pushing the notion of the archives
as an at least daily read.  If I keep learning at this
rate, in a few decades, I might even be able to contribute!