Apache 1.3.22 on cygwin under Win XP - loosing data

Sorry but I don't know if this is a CYGWIN problem or an Apache Web server problem but here
it goes in case someone else ran into this problem.

I moved my Apache server from my Win 98 machine to my Win XP machine.  I rebased all of the
DLL using the following rebase command line:

	rebase -d -b 0x68000000 -o 0x10000 {names of DLL}

The above was done on every DLL except libhttpd.dll because it complained that the DLL was
nolonger a valid Windows DLL.  I restored the original DLL.  The web server now starts up
nicely without any roblems.  I can view "simple" non-graphic pages.

However when I load a page that has a lot of graphic images, most of the images fail to load
completely.  Some images only load 10%, while other images will be garbled over 50% of the
image.  It acts like there was a loss of data between the server and the browser!

The same thing happens regardless whether the browser is running on the local machine with
the web server or the browser is running on a totally different machine on my switched
network.

I checked the web server error_log and there was nothing of interest being logged.

Has anyone ever seen this problem on Cygwin under Win XP?  I'm running cygwin DLL version
1.3.6.

If you want to see the symptons of the problem, you can reach the XP web server on port 81.
Just go to:

	http://pmcferrin.ugate.net:81/photos/Live_Nature/

When I view the above page via my local hard drive (no web server) or via the web server on
my Win 98 system, EVERY PICTURE loads correctly!

-paul mcferrin