Re: Cygwin mounts not available when logged in over network

This sounds like a problem I had using an old ORB:  The orb ran as a
service, and was unable to access windows shares, although anything else
could.

The solution, IIRC, was to change the user under which the service ran.

Of course, if you're not running your listener as a windoze service,
this may not apply.

Got freedom?  Vote Libertarian:  http://www.lp.org