RE: run batch w/o .bat?

At 12:32 PM 6/4/2002, Barnhart, Kevin wrote:
>        [Barnhart, Kevin]  What sort of worms?

I think my last sentence sums it up.  Also, if you take a look at the
code responsible for figuring out what's an executable and what's not in
Cygwin, you'll likely get a better feel for the scope of the issue here.

>      How big is the can?

No matter what size can you give me, I can find more worms than will fit in
it! ;-)

>        Performance issues = me having to edit new batch files all the time.

OK but I really have no idea what this statement means in the context of
this thread.