RE: GhostScript ps2pdf

Hi Nicholas, I tracked the problem down some more and I can now make the
problem appear or go away by changing the CYGWIN environment variable in
Windows.

If I have "check_case:strict" in the CYGWIN variable, ps2pdf does not work.
If I take out "check_case:strict", ps2pdf does work properly.

So, it appears that there might be a problem with ghostscript itself. It's
probably looking for a file called "fontmap" when in reality, the file is
called "Fontmap". With "check_case:strict", it wont find the file it's
looking for.

I've attached the strace output for when ps2pdf fails, but I can't figure
out exactly where it starts having problems.

James