Fetchmail doesn't fetch bogus mail (and also all others are not fetched)

Hello again,

This is a bug report.  Fetchmail cannot fetch some kind of special
mails and also it doesn't fetch the rest from my POP3 server (Qmail).

Unfortunately I have no FTP access to the server so I can just fetch
the mail via telnet.

Please see the details below.

1. Your operating system:

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-4.0 IOKASTE 1.3.10(0.51/3/2) 2002-02-25 11:14 i686 unknown

2. Your compiler version, if you built from source; otherwise, the
name and origin of the RPM or other binary package you installed:

$ cygcheck -c fetchmail
Cygwin Package Information
Package             Version
fetchmail           5.9.11-3

3. A copy of your POP or IMAP server's greeting line:

$ telnet mail.server.de 110
Trying xx.xx.xx.xx...
Connected to mail.server.de.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <21298.1023566335@mail.server.de>

4. The name and version of the SMTP listener or MDA you are forwarding to:

gerrit@IOKASTE /var/log
$ telnet localhost 25
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to iokaste.koeln.convey.de.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 <1023567134.497@localhost> [XMail 1.9 (Win32/Ix86) ESMTP Server] service ready; Sat, 08 Jun 2002 22:12:14 +0200

5. Any command-line options you used:

$ cat /home/gerrit/.fetchmailrc
# Configuration created Tue Apr  2 11:41:38 2002 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "gerrit"
set bouncemail
set spambounce
set properties ""
set daemon 120
set invisible
poll mail.server.de with proto POP3
        user 'gerrit' there with password '' is gerrit here
        options fetchall nokeep

6. The output of fetchmail -V called with whatever other command-line
   options you used:

$ fetchmail -V
This is fetchmail release 5.9.11+NTLM+SSL+NLS
CYGWIN_NT-4.0 IOKASTE 1.3.10(0.51/3/2) 2002-02-25 11:14 i686 unknown
Taking options from command line and /home/gerrit/.fetchmailrc
Poll interval is 120 seconds
Idfile is /home/gerrit/.fetchids
Fetchmail will masquerade and will not generate Received
Fetchmail will forward misaddressed multidrop messages to gerrit.
Options for retrieving from gerrit%familiehaase.de@mail3.netbeat.de:
  True name of server is mail3.netbeat.de.
  Protocol is POP3.
  All available authentication methods will be tried.
  Server nonresponse timeout is 300 seconds (default).
  Default mailbox selected.
  All messages will be retrieved (--all on).
  Fetched messages will not be kept on the server (--keep off).
  Old messages will not be flushed before message retrieval (--flush off).
  Rewrite of server-local addresses is enabled (--norewrite off).
  Carriage-return stripping is disabled (stripcr off).
  Carriage-return forcing is disabled (forcecr off).
  Interpretation of Content-Transfer-Encoding is enabled (pass8bits off).
  MIME decoding is disabled (mimedecode off).
  Idle after poll is disabled (idle off).
  Nonempty Status lines will be kept (dropstatus off)
  Delivered-To lines will be kept (dropdelivered off)
  Messages will be SMTP-forwarded to: localhost (default)
  Recognized listener spam block responses are: 571 550 501 554
  Single-drop mode: 1 local name(s) recognized.
  No UIDs saved from this host.

Bug report:
===========
$ telnet mail.server.de 110