Re: Am I missing something?

Sorry, I guess my searches missed the stack trace, as it was in an
attachment.  And I didn't thing to search on 'miserably'.  *G*

Anyway, I'll switch over to the CVS tree.  And I'll try to get the
cultural stuff right, this is very differant in that respect from
developing as a consultant.

Got freedom?  Vote Libertarian:  http://www.lp.org