RCN Mirror Back UP [Fwd: Re: sources.redhat.com mirror under /pub/sourceware]

*Sigh*

It looks like mirrors.rcn.net is *finally* working once more...FYI. [ Funny what a misplaced simlink can do ;-) ]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: sources.redhat.com mirror under /pub/sourceware
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: coneill@rcn.com
To: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms@netscape.net>

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Nicholas Wourms wrote:

First, I wanted to thank you for providing a mirroring facility for the
internet community.  I hope that you will continue to do so in the
future.  I take it that you had some sort of storage failure on
mirrors.rcn.net, am I correct?  In any event, I was wondering if you
would be restoring the mirror of sources.redhat.com under
/pub/sourceware?  I've been waiting patiently, but it has yet to be
restored...
It was just missing the symlink to the right place.  Should be good now.
Thanks for pointing it out.