Re: still cannot telnet to cygwin 1.3.10

On NT4, I had to enable ntsec to get this working.  Are you sure that
you are setting ntsec "early" enough?  Put it in the system
environment and reboot.

You also have to be careful that permissions are correct.  Make sure
that inetd.exe, in.telnetd.exe, cygwin1.dll, ... all have execute
permission for everyone involved ... system account, user, whoever.

You should also regenerate /etc/passwd and /etc/group with the latest
mkpasswd and mkgroup.

Those were things I fiddled with when it broke for me, and it's
working now.

Regards,
David