Re: perl-5.8.0-RC2 (second Perl release candidate) for Cygwin is available

I have problems fetching my mail the last two hours so I don't know
if Nicholas already announced that he has finished mirroring, so I
thought I tell you anyway, the mirror is up again and you can point
setup.exe to http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin in addition to the below
mentioned URL.

Gerrit

--
"All faults& bugs are mine - Robert"
    from squid/acinclude.m4,   Sun Apr 21 05:21:21 2002