Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.11-3

> On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 09:53:18PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
> >available for download.  As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
>
> Well, not quite.  I forgot to include the changes to the cygwin
> utilties.
>
> - Joshua Daniel Franklin has been spending *a lot* of time cleaning
>   up the cygwin utilties so that they have a consistent look and feel.

And the next thing for me to do is update the documentation. Most of you
may know that the web pages at:

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html

are built from SGML files in the Cygwin source tree. The SGML is what I'm
going to be working on updating next. What would be extremely helpful to me
is if I could get some feedback on what needs to go in to updated/expanded
documentation about the utils.

So, if you have some clever way you use some util, or something that took you
6 weeks to learn since it wasn't in the documentation, please reply on the list
about it. Please note that the webpage above is not going to immediately
reflect any changes, though you can always look at the CVS-Web at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/utils/utils.sgml?cvsroot=src

for the raw SGML.

I also wouldn't mind any feedback about the --help output of the 1.3.11-3
versions of the utils.

Thanks.
Joshua Daniel Franklin