cygwin-1.3.11-3 Problem with Privoxy

I installed the new cygwin-1.3.11-3 libraries today.  I have been running an
OOTB build of privoxy (version 2.9.14), and it suddenly stopped working.
The error indicates that it can't fork with no error code (?) (it appears to
spawn a process when a new proxy access occurs).  At this point, I have not
looked further into the source code to see what is happening.  After
reverting to 1.3.10, it works just fine again.

Pending looking further into the code, are there any known issues with
forking with 1.3.11?  I have not noticed anything similar to this in the
discussion group yet.

Doug Knisely