RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Updated: OpenSSH-3.4p1-1

Looked like there was some possibility that /var/empty might not be a
permanent thing, but even so it won't hurt anything if it's still around.
Would you try to create a windows user "sshd"?  I'd think that would be
necessary for it to work, and some may not like that.  However, in general
getting privsep to work by default would seem to be a good thing.