Re: Latex installation problem

Thanks to your comments I have gotten tex/lates working.  I had some sort
of garbled download which confused the automatic selection mechanism.  I
can now get things to work properly.  The lost dll for ghostscript has
been found and fixed by reinstallation there too.

I note that the logs for my builds generate

lstat(./mf) not found
lstat(./latex) not found

messages.  Moreover, I end up with dvinnn directorys in my working
directory.  Any thoughts and pointers to what may be causing these
problems would be appreciated.  My guess is that there is a small
problem with the configuration such that some dynamic link is not
created.