RE: Getting sshd Configured on Win2k Platform

1. Which filesystem are you running on your disk(s): FAT32 or NTFS?

2. If you are running NTFS, then you need to specify '-e "CYGWIN=ntsec"'
to cygrunsrv.

3. What are the permissions of the directory /home/Administrator?

4. Once you get the sshd running, before attempting to ssh to the sshd
remotely, you should try to ssh locally (i.e., run the ssh client on the
machine that is running sshd).