Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-2.05b-1

I've got one (too easily) repeatable bug with the latest bash
release, which I thought I'd report for the record if nothing
else.

Any of the arrow keys segfaults bash if pressed with the control
key when bash is running in rxvt (but not in a win2k command
window).  I've not got a .inputrc or the like, so the shell is
vaguely vanilla in that respect.

In gdb, I get what looks like an infinite recursion in
_size_of_stack_reserve__; at least, gdb reports several thousand
of these on the top of stack.

I've attached the output of cygcheck.

// Conrad