Re: Cygwin and ATT ksh, specific example

Mac,

Thanks for the reply.

I need to port existing scripts written for MKS ksh.  The goal is
to modify them so they will work on either MKS or Cygwin and thus
if possible avoid creating another source tree that would have to
be versioned and tracked, etc.

And so even just changing #!/bin/ksh to #!/bin/bash would be problematic.

Likewise, because they are existing scripts, rife with ksh-isms,
detuning them to sh is not an attractive option either.

Paul