Re: thread about Directory names containing spaces and GDB

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 11:32:18AM +0000, John Vincent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There has been a very long thread regarding problems in gdb which
> may or may not be related to user names or directory/file names
> containing spaces. I'd like to add my tuppence worth :-))

[snip of well-worded explanation regarding open source support]

I found you wording down to earth and in line with what Eric Raymond's
"Smart Questions" details.  On the whole, a fine message that
deserves to be read.

Too bad the intended reader will either ignore your well-written
message, or worse, will decide to start arguing with you too.

[I should probably bow out now from this thread too, to help S/N
ratio...]

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com