Re: case sensitive path names

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire@globalserve.net>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: case sensitive path names

> MS POSIX toolkit? *does a double take*
>
> Ah, of course -- probably contains tools for migrating unix files and
> directories to winblows and for uninstalling unix. :)

I think you are assuming POSIX is something that it is not. If you are
assuming that POSIX is unique to Windows and if you have therefore not
attempted to determine what it is then it is a waste of time to try to help
you. I don't know much about POSIX but I know it is worth knowing what it
is, especially a programmer working in the CygWin environment.