Re: Executing bash commands from the bash command line

Hi,

Attached is a .reg file which adds the required lines to the registry. It
allows you to start a rxvt window by right clicking. No changes to any files
required. I works on my machine (win98SE). YMMV, of course. Change various
things like the path to rxvt, various options, etc.

PS: Tried making a installable .inf, but in .inf semicolon starts a comment,
so it doesnt work.

Kiran Prakash