Re: GNU emacs 21.2 ported (alpha) to Cygwin

Richard Campbell wrote:

The no x version appears to be more than just terminal entries;
I looked at this a little today, and it looks like the problem is deep
in the guts of the Cygwin select() code.  Emacs hangs forever
on a select() when I run it in an xterm.  It is waiting for
activity on the handle associated with the tty on fd 0, but nothing
ever signals that input is ready on the WIN32 handle involved.

Joe Buehler