Re: Question regarding mailing list archive...

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Thomas Chadwick wrote:

> I have a question regarding the cygwin mailing list archives and don't know
> who to contact.  Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction?

This is the place.

> The issue is that if I reply to a message sent to a list to which I
> subscribe (e.g. cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com), it shows up in the mailing list
> archive on the web, but does not get included as a "Follow-Up" link to the

You have identified the problem. Hotmail is not setting the References
field. You might point this out to Microsoft. Personally I would stop
using Hotmail. There ought to be a "Hotmail Considered Harmful" web page
but until then, check out:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:theregister.co.uk+hotmail

for dozens of Hotmail Horror Stories.
--