OpenLDAP

Hi everyone.

I'm facing two major big problems with a build of OpenLDAP I made recently.
I use this build as a Windows 2000 service using cygrunsrv.

1)
In order to run it as a service, I need to specify "-d 0" as a slapd
parameter. The result is that after some commands, NT/2000 eventlog is
full. If I remove the parameter, the program fails to launch as a service.

Any way of avoiding to use that parameter ?

2)
On my personal computer (Windows 2000 Pro), I can shutdown and restart the
OS, without any impact towards OpenLDAP.

But, on Windows 2000 Server (DC), anytime I shutdown and restart the
server, the OpenLDAP database seems to be corrupted. I'm unable to find the
RootDSE again, and slapindex fails with a "could not open database"
message.

Does it come from the termsig I used for cygrunsrv (QUIT) ?

I really need help.

Thanks in advance, and please forgive my bad English.

Flynn.