Re: 256mb limit in cygwin - heap_chunk_in_mb not working?

Dylan,

"It worked for me." It was a long time ago, though, on a system far, far away.

Are you sure you're setting the correct registry entry? I noticed that in my registry the Cygwin keys appear in more than one place, perhaps because of the history of installations I've done or perhaps owing to one of those a per-user vs. system-wide registry things (I don't know a whole lot about the registry).

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA