WANTED SURPLUS METALWORKING EQUIPMENT

Title: Untitled

WANTED!

Metalworking Equipment- All Kinds

We are Very Strong Cash Buyers of Used or Surplus Metalworking Machine Tools and Material Handling Equipment. We are not a Broker, We Pay Cash in Full Up Front Prior to Removal From Your Premises and Then Move the Machinery to Our Large Warehouse in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please Call, Fax, or Email Us With Any Surplus Machines You May Have Or Put us on Your Surplus Machinery Disposal List!

CALL 513-771-2111 OR FAX 513-771-2552

EMAIL PAUL@GAEC.COM

     REMOVAL:  To be removed from my email list, please send an email to paul@gaec.com and type Remove in the subject line.  You will never get another email from me again.  You can also send a copy to Great American Equipment Company, Attn:  Paul Trossman, 11925 Enterprise Ave., Cincinnati, OH  45241.  You also have the option to call  800-326-4232 to be removed.