SetPassword delay

Hello,

I have a Perl script which uses ADSI to create user accounts. The
script runs on stand-alone ActiveDirectory domain controller (there's
no replication).

I've seen really strange delay when SetPassword function was called for
the newly created account. At one point there was a consistent 30
seconds delay, that is that very call was taking exactly 30
seconds. Then it just disappeared, I don't see it anymore.

Also the script was executed by the user which has privileges to
create/modify user accounts in the AD (not administrator).

Has anyone seen it? I just have no idea how to track it down since
there were no suspicious events logged, no errors returned, just that
delay.

Thanks for the help.

        - Peter

--