Re: Windows .NET Server RC1 and Cygwin not working together??

At 08:38 PM 8/21/2002, Ajay Juneja wrote:
>It appears that Windows .NET RC1 and Cygwin are not quite compatible.
>Cygwin just starts and quickly dies with no error message in this new
>version of windows. Some of the programs I have written depend heavily
>on cygwin, and unless this issue is fixed by either the cygwin team or
>the Windows NT team, I'll go back to Win2k :(

This has been asked and answered already.  Check the email archives for
previous queries on this.  To recap, this problem is just waiting for
someone with this version to fix it.  That won't be the Cygwin core
development team until the product is released.