Re: Available for test: gcc-3.2-1, gcc-mingw-3.2-20020817-1, gcc2-2.95.3-10

Thanks, that's really helpful, I wasn't sure that the cvs development
version of binutils was useable unmodified on cygwin.  I seem to remember
trying to build binutils some time this year and it didn't work, but then
again, now a lot of the other packages have already been updated in cygwin
its probably ok.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com