Soliciting profiles for next Zsh release

Hi All,
  Well, it's about time to release a new Z-Shell with *Bigger* *Bolder*
*Brighter Colors* and a *Shine You Can See Yourself In*! ... :-D
(Ok, so I haven't had enough sleep...)

Anyhoo, before I release the new version I'd like to get some input from
users.  Specifically, I'd like to see what you've done for your
/etc/zprofile, or if you've made any mods to /etc/profile or added a zsh
specific script to /etc/profile.d that you think would benefit everyone.
After the last round of "profile" goings on, I though I'd try any add
some pre-canned startup profiles (and skeletons) to make zsh the best
shell ever on Cygwin!  I might even through in a desktop icon.  But
rather than write this stuff in a vacuum, I'd really like to know just
what others find useful to setup so that they won't have to re-code their
precious profiles after updating the package.

So, "send me those cards and profiles, you people in TV Landt!"

Don't send anything with sensitive or personal information in it that
might give away internals about your system, so please "sanitize" your
profiles before sending them.

While I'm at it, if you've been finding things that are annoying or just
plain broken that you've had to create your own local hacks to get
around, please let me know so that I can get them addressed.  I'm truely
committed (and I should be) to making Z Shell truely great!

Thanks in advance!

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>