Re: Inclusion of windows dll into cygwin code

Hi All,

Let me explain the problem.

I have a compiled a dll into windows environment using VC++ compiler. I have written my main function in c which should use this dll. I would like to compile the code using gcc. I have tried to use the export dll concept explained in cygwin user guide but that is not working for my case and generating ld error.

not knowing the ld error, but as a randomised guess, have you not used extern "C" in the declaration of your dll's functions?

Gareth.