Re: Soliciting profiles for next Zsh release

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Michael Schaap wrote:

> Hi Peter,

Hi Michael,

> On 27-8-2002 7:10, Peter A. Castro wrote:

[ snip]
> Thanks for your zsh packaging efforts!  I too am a very happy user.
>
> I'm afraid I don't have anything tangible, but I do have a suggestion
> for something that would be useful for the Cygwin distribution of zsh:
> Command line completion functions for Cygwin specific commands (e.g.
> cygpath, cygrunsrv, cygcheck, ...).
> I don't have any (yet), and on first glance it seems to be too
> non-trivial to hack them together in a few minutes, but if you or
> someone else has already created those, I think they'd be a valuable
> addition.

That's an excellent suggestion!  I'll writing those completion functions
right right away (shouldn't be to hard, really).  Hmmm... to make it
useful, I might put something into /etc/zprofile which runs compinit if
it hasn't already been run yet for this user...

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>