Re: BUILDING PHP4.2.2 on Windows using supplied .DSW, MS VS C++ 6.0, and Cygwin Headers?

Hallo mike,

Am Freitag, 30. August 2002 um 06:55 schriebst du:

> Hi, I've been trying to compile PHP on Windows for days.

[...]

> I see that in cygwin sys/types.h uses "long long" to define a 64 bit value, but
> Microsoft calls them "__int64". I can change the cygwin typedefs from long long
> to __int64, but it's hard to think that this would be required without someone
> describing this somewhere...

[...]

> Is this a PHP problem, a Cygwin problem, a Visual Studio problem, or a Me
> problem?  Can you use Cygwin headers with MS VC++ 6.0?

Hmmm, I would say a MS problem.  They don't follow the standards.
long long is pretty standard, they allow longlong (IIRC) or call
it different (__int64).

Gerrit
--
=^..^=