Re: Berkeley db versions?

--- Jim Drash <JDrash@eesus.jnj.com> wrote:
> I found in the archives references to Berkeley (or sleepycat) db
> versions
> higher than the one currently in the distributions (db.3.1.7).
> These
> higher versions were supposed to be added shortly.  What might be
> the
> status of these versions?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> jim drash

I'm working on it, but since they contain c++ libraries I want to
build them with g++-3.2's ABI.  The only problem is that there is
some minor glitches wrt libtool and linking with g++-3.2's libstdc++.
 So I kindly ask that people be patient and bear with me on this.  If
it can't be resolved soon, I'll go ahead and release the c-only
libraries.  However, I'd *much* prefer to release the entire package
all at once.

Cheers,
Nicholas