RE: Setup window size: a suggestion

[snip]

> > So, as a wise man once said, "the impossible will take a little longer".
>
> But isn't that exactly what my suggestion will allow to avoid?  If the
> window size is pre-selected (in fact, with a command-line option, you may
> even know it before any windows are created), dynamic resizing is not an
> issue.  The window will still be non-resizeable, but will have a different
> (fixed) size depending on the option.  This could possibly be accomplished
> by having multiple property sheet definitions and choosing the correct one
> at run-time (I'm not too up-to-date on windows programming, so please
> correct me if I'm wrong).
> 	Igor

No, see, the size of the sheet is determined by the size of the largest page in
the sheet.  The sizes of the sheets are specified in the dialog templates in the
resource file, i.e. at *compile* time.  So far I haven't found a way to change
these at run time and have the sheet recognize the change.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.