Glob() and/or nftw() needed

Sorry, I posted this the other day with a totally bogus subject. Allow me
to post it once more with hopes someone who didn't read it the other day
will be able to help me this time.

I'm in need of a glob() and nftw() for porting some Linux code.

Before I roll up my sleeves and write my own, can anyone point me to where
I can find them?

Since this is a closed-source app (speak to my management about it, not me)
I need something LGPL or less restrictive.

Thanks!
Fred