Re: getting no mail since 24 hours

--- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Yep, it is.  Apparently the ISP who provides IP connectivity for
> sourceware
> somehow had something to do with some spammer or something.  That
> plus the
> fact that they consider Red Hat to have spammed at one point means
> that
> sources.redhat.com is on their list.

Either that or they haven't left the building in 7 years.  What kind
of idiot wouldn't *know* who RedHat is?  Maybe they're from another
planet or something...  It could also be those darn *BSD heads or
some fringe anti-RedHat faction that thinks RedHat is the next
Microsoft...

> They were quite rude to my polite requests to be removed from their
> list, too.  I certainly wouldn't recommend using that service.

You should have given them one of your famous lectures on how wrong
they were!  Damn Spam-Nazis!

Cheers,
Nicholas