Computer Help - No Charge

"How To Get All The Computer Help You'll Ever Need For Your Business . . . 100% FREE and Guaranteed!"
Go to WWW.ASKRENEL.COM today to ask any computer related questions for a live and fast answer all at absolutely no charge to you. You will not believe what you will see there. How can we afford it? Well, simple...We give you FREE answers, thus entice you to visit our site. Our advertisers bears the cost for your access. Chances are you will see their ads on our site. If you don't need help, please forward this email to a friend, co-worker or family members, but don't delete it without reading it.
"Discover how to instantly improve the way you use your computers. You'll enjoy an easier, more profitable and happier working life."
Dear Friend
Let's face it -- computers can be frustrating.
Yet we know they can do so much more for us.  In fact...
Experts agree that most people
use only 5% of a computer's capabilities.
But how can you unlock the rest without wading through a whole load of time-consuming manuals? What if you want instant answers?
You see, most businesses are good at what they do:- but they don't have the time or resources to stay on top of the complexity and rapid change of the computer industry.  Yet poor use of computers is costing business dearly.
In fact, according to the DTI,
80% of companies consider Information
Technology to have a vital impact on
 business competitiveness.
However, most companies "don't have sufficient understanding to take full advantage of technology." -- DTI research report, 1997
Effective computer use can lead to instant improvements in bottom line profits.  They slash costs by saving staff time, improve your business efficiency and help you make better management decisions.
Discover essential computer secrets including...
"
How to get instant technical support.
"
Solve hidden year 2000 problems that could damage your data.
"
Computerise your accounts and slash your accountant's bill in half.
"
How to use the internet like a seasoned pro.
"
Solve printer problems before they drive you up the wall.
"
Gain control over niggling software problems that take you hours to solve.
"
Avoid the common errors most computer novices make.
When your computer is already in use and you need to calculate fast, this handy calculator is the next best thing!
"
Discover the top 10 shortcuts in Microsoft Word you can't do without.
"
Effective backup secrets to safeguard your critical information.
"
What to do when things go wrong and you don't know who to turn to.
"
How to save 40% of letter writing time with power-house features hidden in your Word processor.
"
Achieve amazing results ... twice as fast, and with half the budget using a custom designed database.
"
How to recover from a crashed computer - without losing your work.
"
Amazing shortcuts in Microsoft Excel you never knew existed.
"
Methods of protecting your vital information from loss.
GET FREE HELP TODAY !! YES FREE HELP AT HTTP://WWW.ASKRENEL.COM
             To be removed from our database, please send emails to remove@rjga.com
You will be removed immediately.
Thanks
Marketing at AskRenel.com