Re: libpng not found.

Shankar Unni <shankar@cotagesoft.com> wrote in
3D88BD5A.1050906@cotagesoft.com:">news:3D88BD5A.1050906@cotagesoft.com:

> Soren A wrote:
>> Your message text reading "my application" conveys ambiguous meaning
>> to me.
> > [ much detail deleted ]
>
> Could you maybe have started off by suggesting that he install "libpng"
> from the "Libs" section during the setup?

Well, now you just did. Perhaps that will help him; my reading of his
words
>>> I installed cygwin including libpng.
took him at face value (or what seems to me to be face value) and I
proceeded from there to guess that he most likely knew about neither the
'pkg-config' mechanism nor the 'libpng-config' mechanism for getting the
'-I' and '-L .. -l' flags he might be missing in his build setup.

    Soren A