RE: Open bash at the current explorer directory?

Galen,

It should be /etc/profile (note the absense of ".") and ~/.bash_profile.
I think ~/.profile is used by ksh...
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51